• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anbody need mirror assy.

sarge_3ad

I replaced my old outside mirrors with some new and was wondering if anbody has any interest in or need them. If you are interested, PM me and I'll try and post a photo of them for you. Would like 20 bucks for them plus shipping.

Sorry mod. Guess I screwed up. Please move this to classifieds for me. Darn noobs anyhow! :O)

Last edited:

littlebob

There are a couple of different mirror types out there. Having said that I'm looking for the elbow to the mirror head for the old style mirrors that have the main mirror mount as part of the windshield
hinge pin. Pic's would definatly help

sarge_3ad

Well, here are some pictures of the mirror assy. They are complete minus the window hinge bracket. I also included a picture of my new mirrors. Of course they need paint, but I remember the motor pool switching to this style on just about all our dueces, and I always liked this style better. Seems there is less to get torn up or snagged on.

Attachments

sarge_3ad

Before I sold those mirrors, I would try the new set on the road. I don't think you are going to like the move targets in the mirrors.

Like I said, we had these type mirrors on our dueces when I was in the Army, and I really liked them better then. Thanks for your suggestion though. ;-):grin:

sarge_3ad

The mirrors are "SOLD". Thanks to all who were interested in them. wsucougarx was the first to get a PM to me so the items will go to him. Thanks again!

Ron

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Sarge,

1967 would make your M109A3 a Kaiser Jeep. AMG did not exist in 1967. AMG started in Late 71 or early 72.

Kaiser Jeep to General Products Division to AMG, all of this took place in 71.

General Products Division lasted about 6 months between Kaiser Jeep and AMG.