• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

And After I Had Hung the Birdfeeder in the Tree the Tree Fell Over

Marcel

WOW ... another Bill Bryson fan!!! I'll bet old Bill could knock off a GREAT book about the trials and tribulations of owning a Deuce.

He wouldn't even have to drive it up (or down ... or up AND down) the Appalachian Trail.

oddshot
Well he couldn't make it by foot so maybe with a deuce he could get to Katahdin....probably get lost in Baxter. Lol

Akicita

Are there a LOT of trees down in Eastern Pa?

Is the power knocked out?

Are the roads nearly impassable and dangerous to drive on?

I got a NASTY ex-wife that lives out in Shamokin. I just hope she's having a WONDERFUL day.

oddshot
Oh, I know "Shmokin" in the PA coal country. They got more of that white stuff than we got, I think. There's snow on the ground and on the road that leads to my house but the main roads have been cleared.

Driving the Deuce with the standard NDTs is always an exciting adventure. I got to where I could pull the tree off the roof with no problem but on the way back the old girl spun her rear tires when I wanted to back up my driveway which is on a slight incline. The snow was already icing over. I gave power to the front axle as well and that did the trick.

A

A/C Cages

Remeber, feed the birds
Bird Feed
not
Bird Shot
Bird shot is heavy lead pellets and knocks trees over.