• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

And I wonder why the neighbors look at me funny?!?

Armada

My dirt bag Jerry Springer neighbor complained to the police about my truck. (She has so much sh!t in their yard that people have stopped thinking its a 24/7 yard sale). Apparently there is a junk vehicle ordinance for the township. The cop came out and saw that it was registered and plated, so it meets the ordinance, no problem. He loved the truck! Wanted to know how he could get one! Needless to say it now sits in front of my garage up against the property line so they can enjoy it too (now that I know they like it so much)!!! Won't they be thrilled when the second one gets parked soon on the other end of the garage!!!

Westech

CPL
same here, I have had the cops out more the 5 times becaues of my deuce and blazer. Its too big to park in the road (no ticket, no nothing just someone being a pain) Its too loud (city limits do not aply to military trucks) It smoke/smells too much or bad (no ticket just someone being a pain) my MP blazer with the red lights (no ticket I broke no law) The deuce is too loud and it woke me up at 3am (now thats just funny no ticket city limits do not aply to military trucks) It just never stops at my place but I have never got a ticket yet just a lot of jaw jacking from the cops.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
when i lived in ca. at one time i had a 1937 and a 1942 autocar (old big trucks) iin my fencesd back yard, ihe neighbor complained to to city that i was running a commurcle truck operation out of my back yard, when the inspector showed up he wanted to see the commucle trucks, the wife showed him the autocars, he about fell over laughing, he wanted to see trucks that i was working not restoring, she said these are the only trucks we have,was told no sweat happy restoriing, then checked out the neighbors yard ,gave them a ticket a pile of junk that MITE be a fire hazerd

Armada

Another thing I discovered is the soot that pumps out of the stack when it's first started. It looks good on their 'cars'.
I always check the wind now when I start it. That pig isn't happy unless she's bitching. I like to make her happy.......
(Can ya feel the love.......?)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks