• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

And now for something completely different...M123E2

TacticalTruck

area52 said:
they only came with one of those winches originally right?
It's an original dual winch model. I'm just not sure if it's a M123E2 or a M123D because it does not have the correct data plate. Anyone know if they put a VIN on the frames of these? DD?
Jeff

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One winch for each tow bracket of the tank it was designed to pull onto the trailer. They are VERY powerful winches.

AMGeneral

Hey Jeff,If memory serves,the serial # should be on the outside of the right frame rail behind the front axle spring hanger. Being that it's a dual winch model,I assume it's a Mack and not a CONDEC?

Brandon

PS,I may have a complete extra front driveshaft around here somewhere.

TacticalTruck

Thanks Brandon, I'll check it out. Let me know about the DS. The dual winches, as MadDawg said, hooked to either side of the disabled vehicle, allow the operator to steer the vehicle onto the trailer. I assume it's a Mack.
Jeff

Rolling_Eudaimonia

TacticalTruck said:
area52 said:
"So what are you gonna use that for?"
What, are you my WIFE? :cookoo:
The Walkerbulldog....

If I wanted a tank, I would have to say the huge Soviet T-10M has always had a soft spot in my heart maybe due to size... But the tank I would kill for currently is a de-milled Challenger MK1. Slow yes, heavy yes, but well made.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks