• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

And so it starts!

67Beast

Friday was the start of restoration on the M35a2 I bought last month. After aquirring some new parts from various venders, I'm ready to get started. The first was to paint the new front fenders I bought from Memphis Equip. Memphis did a great job of preping these fenders so that once I got them it was right to paint. These fenders will go a long way of improving the look of my deuce, as the old ones were quite rusted and had been poorly patch while it was still in military service. Then this week the plan will be to prep the rear section of the frame and paint it before swapping on the replacement bed I have for it.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I can't wait to see how it turns out, the fenders look great!

And your 715 looks awesome!

[thumbzup]

67Beast

stencils

h1crwchf said:
Yeah, sure looks nice! Let me know if you need any stencils for TP or NO STEP or anything else in 3/4 inch, i'll punch some out for ya.
Thanks for the offer, but I have my own vynal cutter and have been making all of my own markings. I did all the markings on my M715 and the quick set that I made for the deuce the day I picked it up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks