• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

And the project begins

ivbeenrokd

Well, I added the remote brake reservoir under the hood a couple of weeks ago. Did the final paint on the wheels about a week ago. Put the PTO on the side of the winch yesterday (took forever to find a stud kit), put the driveshaft in today to the winch, refilled the transmission, filled the winch for the first time, and found out the winch leaks at the drum.

I also painted logo on the doors and bumpers. I'll try to get some more pics posted in a couple of days.

pinzgauer pete

This truck is georgeous and a real nice example of a non-bobbed deuce done right. I myself had mixed feelings about bobbing my new to me deuce but the more I looked at the truck and realized how rust free it is made me hesitant to bob it. Seeing yours solidified what my gut feeling was and that is to leave it whole....thanks