• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Angry Iron Bobbing M818

Angry Iron

Started tear down on the M818 today removing 5Th wheel, ramps and deck plate. Anyone want to trade these parts for a radiator? Otherwise they are going to the scrap yard. The rear axle and suspenion is soon to suffer the same fate.

Shawn

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know how you are set up to drill but I picked up a magnetic drill press and what they call and annular bit. Made easy work of it. Good luck and bob's away.

Angry Iron

Don't know how you are set up to drill but I picked up a magnetic drill press and what they call and annular bit. Made easy work of it. Good luck and bob's away.
Good tips I had planned on renting the Mag Drill for this first one and buying one soon. I am always needing one and could kick myself for passing on a deal I had come across. Regular cobalt does not do well?