• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anneville on 17 OCT 2008

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
My sons are headed up to Anneville Fort Indiantown Gap again this morning and will hopefully recover the M109 that had the batteries stolen out of it. If anyone is near there this morning please stop in and say hi to Christian and Noah.

God bless,

Back from the DMZ and was standing in North Korea this morning.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Hopefully everything goes well. I am going to call your boys this morning,and meet them at my place when they bring the truck back.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Just talked to them and wouldn't you know it GL negligence strikes again the fuel line is flat as a pancake along the bottom of the frame and the oil pan is dented too. Freeking fork lift idiots strike a perfectly good truck and damage it so they have to get a rubber hose and replace the line what a poor excuse for a company that sells things this is just stupid and would get you an Article 15 if you were in the Army. I will be calling back and see if they get it running cause it would start then stall out fuel starved.

John Christian's heading down to your place with Noah having the diretions they got it fixed and are at a fuel stop putting in diesel. Thanks so much the truck is insured so I will get it titled and tagged when I get home in the spring and be up to meet you and pick it up.

Thanks so much for the assitance

wsucougarx

Gees, that is horrible. What is going on w/GL down there? May just need to break out the towbar to get her home before GL does anything else to your truck.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK Christian and Noah, how about an update? You dad is probably sleeping and you should be home now? Throw me a bone, here! :popcorn:

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Well I am up now 0530 everyday even Saturday. They are not answering their phones and I have no idea if they are done or not. As soon as I find out I will let you know. They were on their way to John's when I last talked to them with the truck running good and charging the batteries. Hopefully this will be all done but the AAR.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
David, Your truck looks great.Truck is clean and straight, Excellent paint. It is in cosmetically better shape than my 2 M109s.Probabally better shape than any truck I have seen come from GL.I will watch over her as she were my own. If you need any pics or anything let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks