• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anneville Pa Auction Pick Up help

44CCKW

I plan on buying a Duece at next weeks Annville auction.I live in NJ and I need help removing the truck after the auction.Is there anyone out there near Annville that can help?I need it towed off base as the auction says"does not start" and maybe stored for a while.Can anyone help?
Harold

KsM715

Dont count your chickens before they hatch. You got time. If you do have the high bid you still need to do all the paper work.

HAWKMAN

This will be an interesting auction, there haven't been many available (M35) in this area in a bit.....I'll be watching to see which side of $3000.00 each truck hits.

paulfarber

I live in Gordon (about 20 miles from the GAP) and there is a local heavy towing company HAMMERS in Minersville. Google them, or I can get you a number.

You can park it at my place also... but you would need a rollback to get it in (it has to be backed in).

paulfarber

Not allowed to start threads that talk about upcoming and current auction listing.....
You're not allowed to talk about talking about NOT talking about auctions.

Evidently the gubment is out to get surplus buyers because some of the big boys might/were colluding. :cookoo:

Yeah.. they wear that tin foil hat pretty tight.

I expect to get a nasty PM just for mentioning it.

Your post is a non issue... but the powers that be have been alerted... you should hear the choppers any moment now.