• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anniston Alabama to Columbia S.C.

MitchG

Need some info on getting a lot picked up at Anniston and delivered to Columbia. It's six pallets and is supposed to weigh in at just over 1,000 lbs.
I am thinking of going to pick it up myself but I'm not sure I can get off work. Anyone near there that could possibly pick it up and hold till the weekend so I can come pick it up? Anyone coming thru that area heading back towards Columbia that may be able to haul it here? I'd like to get all the info I can so I can weigh my options. Thanks in advance guys!!

MitchG

Hey Wreckerman, it's six pallets of a mobile food sanitation center. The sinks and drying racks and such. Invoiced on the tenth so I guess I have until the 20th.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Hummmmm.....sounds like something we can use at the GA Rally for our field kitchen set up....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If I can get the stuff off the deuce before then maybe I can snag it.....might want to put me down as "Plan B". I can pick it up and hold but not transport to SC.

Contact Mike (SCSG-G4) and see if he has any ideas on how to get it up there since he is in your neck of the woods.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WM,
He has already talked with me! If it can be moved off base then we could come over the weekend and pick it up. In fact, I gave Mitch a copy of the FSC-2 TM (the one with 400MB of videos on how to do things with it) this afternoon.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
My issue is that my primary recovery deuce is holding up a load of steel (a few thousand pounds that ironically came from AAD) I picked up for fellow SS ALREDNECK.....as soon as he can off load it I will be Fully Mission Capable. Maybe sometime next week.

Alredneck

Banned
WM my Dad is coming in Sun evening. We have a haul up north and should be back late Thurs. I was going to get with you about your schedule after we got back. Looks like I might have a pickup of two deuces at Redstone but have to get with Teresa about a pickup date.

MitchG

Hey, Rod if you don't mind would you PM me your contact info. It would be nice to have somewhere to drop off some of this stuff if I run into any surprises as far a size and weight go you know?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks