• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Annual Pilgramage North.... Military Vehicles and Deer

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What a great trip! Thanks for posting the pictures! I sure am jealous, I don't get to hunt anything around here except paper targets, and it's still a bit warm (and if not warm, wet..) in TX for hunting much of the time. (haha my only other camping is with the TX guard and then I often get CQ for half the nite.) I'm, really envious of your camping setup, being confined to my S-280 when I go.. Man look at all them deceased and gutless deer! Did you eat some of the meat right there in camp? So I saw the TV and DVD? player. Did you have internet? What did you use for the generator and hw much fuel was needed? - and finally, in the one picture, I noticed the aliens were beaming up one of the deer.. very nice trip!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks