• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

*Annual REDBALL Military Transport Fall Rally & Swap Meet

sdm5700

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is the clip from Vendor registration for the show about dogs.

Dog Entry to show grounds conditions
ATTENTION*DOG OWNERS *
  • Dog owners assume ALL responsibility and liability for their pets by bringing them on the show grounds.
  • Dogs must display a current license while on these grounds.
  • Dogs must be collared and leashed at all times on these grounds. (No flexi-leads or long tie out leads)
  • Dog Owners must clean up after they're dogs wherever this may take place on show grounds and bring their own baggies to do so.
  • We ask people to please use common sense. If your dog is frightened by gun fire, cannon shots, or moving vehicles of all sizes, this is not a good event to attend with your dog.
  • If your dog does not interact well with people and/or may become fearful or aggressive with people or other dogs, this is not a good event to attend.
"We want everyone to have a good time and be safe."

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will be there with lots of 5 ton and deuce parts. Also cambro food and drink containers. Also some MKT items. If someone is looking for something specific for an MKT let me know and I will throw it in the truck in one of the trips today. Check us out over at Kublos.

bonedoc

I'm coming down on Saturday morning around 9am with my deuce. Do I park in general parking or do I bring the truck in the gates? I'm only staying till about 2pm.

Thanks

bonedoc

Show was great. A lot to see and plenty of goodies to get. Was great to see familiar faces and meet new ones. I personally thought it was fairly busy with people but I've often wondered why they don't make it a Saturday & Sunday show? I apologize if this was answered at a previous time that I didn't see, just wondering.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks