• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another 10 ton

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Congrats on the new 10-ton AMG. They are an awesome vehicle. I have a hard enough time talking the Mrs. into another deuce because of their size. I could just see me bringing a 10-ton home! :D I am looking forward to seeing how 2 become 1 with your project. Keep us posted.

5tonpuller

Putting on spring brake chambers would be easy work. but then will not be orig. safer yes. Some told me farm plates help to get it titled.
I have seen NJ plates on some. Is the law different there?

AMGeneral

THESE 10 TONS KEEP HUNTING ME DOWN!!!!!!Found 2 more M123A1Cs this weekend!1 had a house hooked to it(and a for sale sign in the window)and the other was hooked to a tub grinder(also had a for sale sign).Both appear to be running and fully driveable,truck # 2 was missing it's winch and mount.Hmm,4 10 tons?

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
A whole fleet of 10-tons! I love it! You could create a 10-ton cargo with one. I know it would be official, but it would be awesome to see! :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks