• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

another 6.2 starter bolt question

Ronbo

Any idea on where to get starter bolts ? Napa ?. AutoZone? No GM dealer in the area. Thanks PS I see some listed for $10.00 ON EBAY BUT IT SAYS ITS FOR A HUMVEE - Same Bolts?

Westech

CPL
HA. well glad you found out what you needed to know. The closets GM dealer to me is a hour.... Nice guys just its a drive to order parts and drive back.. heck the closets big box auto parts is a hour too...there is only one stop light with in 30 miles.... man I out in the sticks.

Ronbo

Lucky You , I'm in the sticks but not that deep.. ( I wish I was) . The further I am away from everything the better I like it.. TTYL

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are only a few dollars each from a GM dealer. I think sold in boxes of 5.
I keep 2 spares in my CUCV.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can order them from Oreilly's or any of the online GM dealers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks