• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another A0 door handle and latch option.

Ronmar

The FB group is accepting members, but it is not just click and go, there is a process(read the instructions carefully) as we screen every applicant to try and keep the spammers, scammers and bots at bay….

I wouldn’t short you guys, I posted the same pics here that I posted there and there are the utube vids on my channel….

BERZERKER888

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The FB group is accepting members, but it is not just click and go, there is a process(read the instructions carefully) as we screen every applicant to try and keep the spammers, scammers and bots at bay….

I wouldn’t short you guys, I posted the same pics here that I posted there and there are the utube vids on my channel….
thanks...I'm all squared away....now how about the super detailed National Geographic narrated video showing step by step instructions resulting in an Oscar performance rivaling Morgan Freeman ..?..lol

Third From Texas

not sure where you are getting the "no longer accepting new member" thing cause that is no where near any truth.
So you're saying that no one who applied to the group has ever been turned down. Perhaps missed the question requirement, etc?

Because I suspect that there's no truth in THAT if it's what you are saying.

There are some pretty power-hungry mods on the LMTV FB groups.

That said, it's FB and sucks ass. Granted they don't answer every question with "READ THE F***** TM" but FB is still a left-leaning PoS full of wokeness and censorship.

Did I mention that FB sucks ass?

BERZERKER888

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So you're saying that no one who applied to the group has ever been turned down. Perhaps missed the question requirement, etc?

That said, it's FB and sucks ass. Granted they don't answer every question with "READ THE F***** TM" but FB is still a left-leaning PoS full of wokeness and censorship.

Zuckerberg will get his comeuppance....as well as the other social media dictators..especially that Twitter Hobbitt

After 30 years playing Po Po in central Florida, one becomes a true believer in Devine Reciprocity...

coachgeo

no one said the "LMTV Mtv group had not turned anyone down". What was said; and rightly refuted, was it was "Not accepting new members" that is two very very different things.

Otherwise dont disagree. I too hate FB politics. There is much much to dislike about FB. Myself way prefer forum format as well. I try to be devil's advocate to check the ebb and flow of power hunger in mods and admins. Been doing that for nearly 20yrs now in various capacities. It happens in every social internet format; be it facebook or a typical discussion Forum like here. Tis, Human Nature.

Overall though between here and there (each attracts the same folk PLUS some who just dont like one or the other for some reason) the information folk want; gets provided.... and that is what counts.

PS- thanks for being Po Po in Central FL.

but this is far enough off topic now IMHO..... so will shut up lol.

Last edited:

Ronmar

What Geo said. Getting turned down for failing to follow instructions during approval and not accepting members are two very different things…

Third From Texas

Bingo...that was me ! .... today's Internet Tip : don't try and register for a FB Group using a 5 year old Samsung Galaxy 2..
Actually, you define my explanation to a tee.

Joining a FF group assumes that:

1. You are a FB user familiar with the grouping process
  2. You can see and follow any posted instructions

People assume:

1. That other users always see all the popups, and windows, disclaimers, and instructions be it over PC or mobile device no matter the OS or platform
  2. That everyone is familiar with FB and it's grouping process
  3. That they can all see and follow the instructions
Then factor in that some groups are there to share info, some to sell items, and there are some that try to do both <cough> and end up hiding 100% of the intended content. And that some groups ask challenge questions and some don't. Very little continuity.

And FB sucks ass, btw.

BERZERKER888

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After all the other FB and general computer stuff - I just had to laugh when you posted the 20 inch wiper comment.
Smile and be Happy!
I could have asked "which oil is best ?"....

we now return to my regularly scheduled 9 ton money pit...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks