• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another day another brake petal on the floor

Heath_h49008

There are a LOT of innate issues with pinion brakes... I'm just going to slap the cheapest crap together I can find and do a COUPLE test stops... just to answer the question. I don't advise anyone else be as dumb as me. Even if they work perfectly as EMERGENCY brakes and they cost next to nothing, I would never advise anyone to use them as service brakes.

I don't mind being the dumb guy who puts his butt where his mouth is, but I would feel horrible if someone took anything I said and hurt someone or their truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks