• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Day at Pismo

Another great duece trip to Pismo Beach (Central California)!

Attachments

Last edited:

armytruck63

Awesome! I love the cloudless August sky, except for the ominous fog bank lurking offshore. My wife and I were in Avila beach in June and loved it.

Atomic

Looks like you guys had a good day!:D I miss the ocean. I haven't seen it since I got out of the coast guard 2 years ago. :(

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Absolutely beautiful pictures. I am suitably jealous. Thanks for posting.

Do you guys camp out there? I'll bet it's awesome in the mornings with the breeze.

I gotta buy a DUKW. :driver:

Cucvnut

ya camping at pismo really cant get any better than that. I love going there. next time people have a meet there ill make the drive down the coast and play

unclemikey

WHAT......NO FOG ! Are you sure that is really Pismo? Coldest winter I ever had was 4th of July at Pismo. Sure wish I colud have been out there with you all, brings back some good old times I had. Thanks for the pics. :)

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So start it already........................

I need to get ready for "basecamp mine".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks