• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

another EUC question

Gunworm

I think I have the whole EUC figured out except for one question.

In section II, end use/user information, question C, "The property will not be sold or otherwise disposed of for use outside of the United States or to non-U.S. citizens/Nationals in the United States."

do I check that box if I intend to keep the trailer for personal use? or do I write in non applicable?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check the box if you are keeping it. If you later sell the trailer, make sure it's to a US citizen and advise them that it is illegal to export it without state department approval. And keep a copy of their name and address in case anything ever comes up.

rat-a-tat-tat

what if you don't know if you're going to sell it or not? do you check block A, and B, and C, and G. ..or should I just check block A and C and not applicable the rest? :?: