• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Family Member Likes the Deuce !!!

Farmun

Finally, my daughter actually rode in and drove the Deuce today!!!! She spent the afternoon at a friend's farm, and when it was time to pick her up, her friend (male - not going to call him boyfriend yet) begged her to let me come over in the big green truck. After making sure it was OK with her, (she has barely even looked at the Deuce since we got it) I went over to their farm. Needless to say it was a big hit. I gave some rides while I was there, and was asked to bring it back during some of the many events they have throughout the summer and fall.

Pulling into the driveway, I asked her if she wanted to drive it. She smiled a little. I jumped out, she slid over. In low gear, she drove it the rest of the way in, and even shifted gears a couple of times.

I may finally have another convert. Now if I could just get my wife to ride in it sometime.

bmH1065

My wife hasn't driven ours yet (only rode in it a few times) but says she wants to drive it. She likes it because it makes me happy. She is looking foreward to the Kansas rally.

Last edited:

robr

Finally, my daughter actually rode in and drove the Deuce today!!!! She spent the afternoon at a friend's farm, and when it was time to pick her up, her friend (male - not going to call him boyfriend yet) begged her to let me come over in the big green truck. After making sure it was OK with her, (she has barely even looked at the Deuce since we got it) I went over to their farm. Needless to say it was a big hit. I gave some rides while I was there, and was asked to bring it back during some of the many events they have throughout the summer and fall.

Pulling into the driveway, I asked her if she wanted to drive it. She smiled a little. I jumped out, she slid over. In low gear, she drove it the rest of the way in, and even shifted gears a couple of times.

I may finally have another convert. Now if I could just get my wife to ride in it sometime.
good luck I cant get my wife to ride in mine and it has carpet & air ride seats
women !!!

ivbeenrokd

My wife and I went on a "date" to Cracker Barrell this morning in the deuce. Got to get out when you can when there's a 12 day old little girl in the house.

Blood_of_Tyrants

My 9 year old daughter LOVES to ride in the big green truck. Today I shifted into low range 1st gear and let her drive it all around the field. I told her that she was the ONLY one in her grade to drive a truck that big. I also taught her armpit farts when she was barely 4 by soaping her up in the tub first. She was the big hit for all the little boys who couldn't do an armpit fart.

hippiedude

I don`t know BoT , I taught my daughter how to burp when she was 5or6 ( now she is 25 ) .. She works at a law firm with my wife , wifesays you can hear her all the way across the office ......:doh: ..... Tim

Stan Leschert

My wife already knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm crazy. I think that she has the bug too, now. She made a facebook profile for the "Green Army Truck!" Her arm is still sore from waving at the civvies! I will chuck in a shot of my daughter at the wheel of the M-135. She won't drive it but she insisted that I get a photo of her there! Now that's a grin that you couldn't wipe off with a fire axe! I'm thinking maybe a UniMog for her. She'll be cooler than the boys in her class!

Attachments

Farmun

She will get her full driver's license in May. She has been asking me to teach her to drive my little Jeep - 5 spd YJ. It is modified quite a bit, and all her male friends thinks its really cool. She wants to drive the YJ to school some. I told her she could drive the Deuce and show them a real Jeep!

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a daughter on the way and told my wife she is going to be my co pilot. I was wondering where I could get canvas diapers?:) Hope to share some of those expieriences with her that you guys have enjoyed.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a daughter on the way and told my wife she is going to be my co pilot. I was wondering where I could get canvas diapers?:) Hope to share some of those expieriences with her that you guys have enjoyed.
CANVAS DIAPERS:confused::twisted: You must really want that little lady to GROW UP TOUGH:shock::cookoo::!: I don't even want to be around when she cries out about the chafing and diaper rash that CANVAS DIAPERS are sure to bring on.

anywaze.... From what you've said, this must be y'all's first child - best of fortune on your "incoming" bundle of joy.:jumpin:

gunit

both sons love riding around in the 5T but my daughters wont even get on the step. my girl friend and her daughter like riding in it. its pretty cool that anytime i park it in a parking lot and come back out thier is somebody looking at it. a few have taken pictures of thier kid on it

gunboy1656

My 2 Year old loves my deuce, every time we go anywhere he has to run over to it, grab the step and point at the cab, So I put him in it he grabs the wheel, and the other day, he went for the shifter.

I was already warned he in not getting his own truck....YEAH RIGHT.

You have to love kids and these trucks

Attachments