• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another FNG

DaReaper

Long time poser, first time poster...

Been lurking here for quite a while and finally joined last week. Well taking the plunge and getting involved. Probably spend the majority of my time in the CUCV section, but may stray from time to time. I don't have a MV yet, but hope to rectify that situation by summer. Starting with a 1009.

Anyway, looking forward to good times here...

DaReaper

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome , the best thing to do is study the TM's they are available for free download from jatonka at www.jatonkam35s.com . Also most questions you have are cover somewhere reading the forums is a good start use the search function first and if you don't find what your looking for by all means ask . Sometimes members get a little cranky with questions that have been ask 150 times and no effort taken to find the answer but all mean well . Saftey is a priority here . It dosen't hurt to read other forums as you will gain knowledge on your next purchess nobody can stop at just one . IT'S AN ADDICTION .

DaReaper

Thanks guys. I'm going through as many of the threads as possible to learn as much as possible before I get my rig. It won't be my first Blazer, but my first diesel and my first MV.

DaReaper

Welcome, enjoy, have fun and remember this is a very addictive hobby, once started you can't stop at one. Go ahead and plan your 100x120 garage now.....
That's easy enough. With 40 acres to play with, I have PLENTY of room [thumbzup]

Welcome to the nut farm. It starts with a cucv and will become a deuce thing.
Been thinking of a deuce for a few years now. I'm in SO much trouble :grin:

Oh so true.

Where are you from in Colorado DaReaper? We have a great MV Collectors Club in Denver.8)
I'm between Parker and Elizabeth.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks