• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another from Peoples Republic of MD

gtofred

Hi, Fred here from Mt Airy MD. Looking forward to some exciting stuff. Looking to make a purchase soon. Not sure what, but I am sure its going to be fun!

USMC4302

Hi Fred -- I'm another noob from MD, although a good bit south of you in Mechanicsville. I hope we meet up sometime. This seems like a quality web site!

Semper Fi,:beer:
John

M-37Bruce

Welcome

From a former Marylander, actually Baltimore. Lots of advice and info here, there are also several more folks from the Free State.
Are you looking for historic or relatively newer vehicles, they both have there merits?

k9 centurion

Welcome from Westminster MD

Hello All grate site ....................
Grate tool to learn in the MV world........... and meet folks who have been around the block.
welcome aboard.
Steve

Westminster MD

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to all the new members from MD. My baby Bro lives out there for some reason.

F18hornetM

Welcome from another Maryland MV owner. This is a great site. Most anything you want to know about MVs is here. This site has all the TM's,[tech manuals] and lots of guys on here who have collected and worked on MV's for years.

tstone

Welcome Fred! There are a lot of great people involved with Steel Soldiers; everyone I have met or talked with have been very willing to share their knowledge and help out when ever possible. Look forward to seing you around Westminster.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site, Fred. I am right down 27 from you in Damascus. Feel free to contact me if I can help you with anything.

barefootin

Welcome! I'm in the Southern end of the Commonwealth, but close enough to feel the pain from some of your former residents (now commuters) trying to ruin my area...........

gtofred

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome! I am thinking a newer Mv, but open to suggestions.

I'll try to get to the breakfast in Eburg I'll know for sure by wednesday. Thanks everyone!!

Whitey

Welcome comrad! There have been Deuces for sale off and on the past few years in Mt. Airy. They have been parked at the BP station parking lot, not sure who was selling them. There's also a member of the WAC B&G MVT named Ollie who drives a Humvee as a daily driver and lives in Mt. Airy. There have been MV's for sale in the area on Craigslist. I'd suggest looking there first.

-Whitey

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Welcome! Marylander...Need any advice, or recommendations, call anytime. Lover to talk MV's!...Lothian Md.
Kevin..301.922.2009 cell anytime.

Craig Singhaus

Hi, Craig here, yet another newbee from Maryland, in fact Manchester in Carroll Co. I hope to meet some of these folks in Edersburg (where I grew up) on the 11th @ Bob Evans. Do folks drive there MVs there?

DieselBob

Welcome to the site Craig. Yes some of the folks do drive their MV's to the breakfast. Sometimes just 1 or 2 will be there and other times 6 ~7 + could be there. I would like to bring my deuce one time but I haven't screwed up the nerve to go that far with it yet. :whistle:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks