• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another helpful LMTV tip regarding the air governor

scottmandu

I was having an issue with compressors on my A1, one broke a rod and the replacement was extra "Rattly". I also noticed the air pressure guages were pegged to the right and there was a constant bleed of air at the rear of the truck.. Well I replaced the air governor and all of the above went away. Best part is the governor is a $30 part and can be had at most major parts houses.

Reworked LMTV

I was having an issue with compressors on my A1, one broke a rod and the replacement was extra "Rattly". I also noticed the air pressure guages were pegged to the right and there was a constant bleed of air at the rear of the truck.. Well I replaced the air governor and all of the above went away. Best part is the governor is a $30 part and can be had at most major parts houses.
Can you be specific about which part houses? Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks