• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another M127 Flat bed question with M818

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Im racking my brain, so the question is for the owners or drivers of the M818's with the M127 or M129 trailers. I know the length of the trailer is 28 ft long. How long is the whole combo with a M818 hooked up? I roughly measured from the top of the 5th wheel to the front bumper on the M818 is 18ft give or take. But im up the creek on how far back the king pen sets. Anyone here know what the total length with the combo hooked?

Im trying to find out if I have the drive way room to handle them. Thank you for your help guys, Jay

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Is your measurement from Wheel Base or from tail to bumper? Id like to go and get this M127 but with the rain and the guy not calling me back im on hold.

Last edited:

jasonjc

It's from the back bumper of the trailer to the front bumper of the truck, with the trailer hooked up and ready to roll. Make shure you have plenty of room to trun that thing around. Its a pain to trun around in my drive way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks