• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another M211 saved from the Scapper

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Something is amiss with that cargo bed! Looks to have some extra length grafted on, but what's up with the front bulkhead?

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Parts for the early deuce

Jealousy is an early deuce. I've got one...but I want that one.

Nice find and cool future project. I'm sure I found more then one fuel tank in the 'collector' yard I visited.
Heading out tomorrow to negotiate on early deuce parts.....Seems like a good idea to salvage what's salvageable. As has been said, list what you need.

I'm guessing the M135 and M211 have the same fuel tanks.

Stan Leschert

The only diffs between the 135 / 211 are:
the wheel sizes, tires (dualls) and cargo bed ( flat vs/ wells for the super singles).
All else is the same.

When are you going to get your butt out to the left coast, for a tour in our M135?

We have a X-Mass toy drive coming up.
If you stay in Alberta, you will just have to watch the posts!

Or just get Super Dave to take you out in the sweetest M135 that I have ever seen. Call the cops, he stole that one!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks