• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another M37 junkie poppin' his head up...

hvygunner

New to Steel Soldiers, but not to M37s (I'm on number 3 now). Currently located in Rockford, WA (think Spokane, and then go south a bit), and looking for other fans of the M37. I've pulled the front body and winch, as well as the engine, and will tackle the cab, bed and frame this winter. I am open to any and all suggestions on folks to see about engine refurbishment, possible re-powers, and where all the bodies are burind in this neck of the woods.

Next project is going to be something with tracks! :jumpin:

CGarbee

Howdy.
Don't forget to take a bunch of photos as you go along. Not only do we like to see them, but they will be helpful to you down the road (trust me...).
If you haven't found it already, I have a website with a little info on the M37 and varients located at: www.garbee.net/~cabell

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want on the welcome wagon too!

I'm down in the Tri-Cities.

So how tall of a guy will fit into /be able to drive an M37?
I got into the bigger 2.5 and 5 tons because I thought they would have more leg room.
Boy was I wrong.

Think about the West side rally, there are a couple of threads on here, but they all seem to be playing with larger trucks.
Maybe convoy if you decide to do the summer event in Napavine.

Oh... Welcom to the site.

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So how tall of a guy will fit into /be able to drive an M37?
I got into the bigger 2.5 and 5 tons because I thought they would have more leg room.
Boy was I wrong.
I'm 6' 8" 250 pounds and have little problem driving my M37. My left knee is tight against the door and steering wheel when I get on the clutch pedal. 2cents

Senarmontite

New to Steel Soldiers, but not to M37s (I'm on number 3 now). Currently located in Rockford, WA (think Spokane, and then go south a bit), and looking for other fans of the M37. I've pulled the front body and winch, as well as the engine, and will tackle the cab, bed and frame this winter. I am open to any and all suggestions on folks to see about engine refurbishment, possible re-powers, and where all the bodies are burind in this neck of the woods.

Next project is going to be something with tracks! :jumpin:
Ive been reading a bunch of posts about m37's and even though i just got my m36a2 not too long ago im already addicted to the hobby and would like to get an m37 soon. If you dont mind me
asking where did you get yours? Private seller or company?

dcbrown

Welcome! I'm in Salem, Oregon. Not too far away. You're more advanced than I am, as I'm struggling through my first one. But this has been an amazing site and the folks on here are just incredible. They've walked me through a few issues so far. You definitely found the right place. The experience and expertise floating around in here is awe-inspiring. Best of luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks