• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

another mep-802a problem

dogkiller

so, after I replaced the switch as seen on other threads, everything worked great
UNTIL another problem surfaced.
when switching to prime/run no fuel pump action.. I traced it to low voltage (5 volts) at the fuel pump..with my limited knowledge of electronics I made a copy of the schematic & called a friend who does avionics, with multimeter in hand we traced it to cr1 which is a diode (3amp) between the mt4 shunt & the dead crank switch...
replaced it (after a 2 hr. drive to get a $1. part) and so far everything works great..
I hope my problems will help someone in the future....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks