• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Nellis 1009

Snuffy74

It's coming home today. I had planned to trailer it the two hours home since the auction said it didn't run, but had to make other arrangements when the EUC cleared in less than 2 weeks. It doesn't help that due to a serious injury last year, I can't take time off work and get there on the pickup days. So, I followed Incredilion's lead and had the same local shop he used pick it up for me, charge the batteries, change fluids and belts, and hold it until friday for me. I haven't personally seen their work yet, but it started after a simple battery charge, and the shop has been just great to work with. They say they will happily do this until Nellis runs out of stuff to sell.

Below is Incredilion's original thread. Thanks for the heads-up, Incredilion!

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/cucv/63672-nellis-afb-m1009-recovery.html

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks