• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another! New Advertisers - Alfa Heaven!!

JDToumanian

Excellent!

Advertisers, former advertisers, and potential advertisers should know that my purchasing priorities are as follows:

1. Local sources

2. SS advertisers

3. Former SS advertisers

4. Everything else

Is there a page where we can view all of the advertisers?
Good idea!

Regards,
Jon

dozenjeeps

dozenjeeps

Just wanted to say thanks to Tom at Alfa Heaven for a fantastic weekend at his summer party.... free beer, free camping, and a free tour of a great facility, and to me the greatest fun I ever had racing his old deuces around the field, best fun I ever had with my clothes on!!!! got to meet a bunch of great people that were fun to talk to and just a overall great experience... I just couldn't believe more people did not show up.. we drove almost 3 hours with Military vehicles on our trailers to get in on the fun... thanks again Tom and all of the Alfa Heaven people...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks