• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another new guy from SE Michigan...

Haggar

Just saying Hi :)

I've been reading the site for a long time, although just signed up recently. In the market for my first M35A2, after looking at them from afar for a while.

I've been building off road trucks/Jeeps for 15+ years now, and have been wanting to buy an MV for a while.

So... Hi! I hope to pick up a truck this spring/summer, and get a chance to meet some of you.

-Jason

Haggar

Haggar! You made it! (sort of) I thought you were going to get a Willys? Glad to see you've decided on one of the big boys! [thumbzup]
Hey, good to see you!

I did have a 53 CJ3a, and currently have a 59 cj3b (in pieces), 69 CJ6 (in pieces, getting an aluminum 5.3 V8), 83 CJ8 on 37s and dana 44s, and a 97 TJ..

REady to ditch 1-2 of the Jeeps and get something bigger for fun and occasional hauling..

Haggar

For the rest of you, ojsdna744 and his brother(I think it was your brother?) came over to my place a few years ago to pick up some firewood. It caused quite the stir on my street, everyone was wondering about the trucks. LOL, I told my neighbor that the army had a program to take your ash-borer wood for free, he believed that for a year or so..

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks