• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another New Guy SE Michigan

ttfiveohranger

Sounds like fuel system somewhere.. It may take someone who knows these engines 10 minutes of adjustment to get this thing running right or... Fluids and filters always a good idea in my book on a "new" used vehicle. Doubt it is a plugged filter or fuel/water separator, but I don't know these engines specifically

Have you bleed the fuel system? Not sure that could cause what you are describing.

lift pump, injector pump, injectors, could have issues..

Best advice is to post question with all details in the proper area for this vehicle.. I deffer to the experts on gm 6.2/6.5

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see the 6.2l 6.5 l they are easy to work on I worked on them Level 10, 20 , 30 ti maint.
Through DS Maint. The ARMY way ckeck all your fuel lines filter base return lines ar very importing to. But it sound like an fuel sel. :jumpin:

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it is fuel sel Just have the pump recon. And replace the front grank seal & gaskets & water pump all at the same time this will further any other problems.
& return lines & all rubber lines Inspect every thing. my CUCV M1009 runs great & M1028A2 will burn the tires off.
When in IRAQ we only ask for an bigger Hammer.:deadhorse: