• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another new m1009 owner in PA

wildbilly1760

Won this auction this week, Looking to bring it home next week sometime. I'm looking forward to working on it. As you can see it is missing some parts, but has potential. I plan on restoring it to military appearance with 3 color camo.

Attachments

donalloy1

Welcome aboard fellow M1009 owner! I thorougly enjoy mine. Much TLC required. Good luck. Looks like you will need some parts if going back to oem. Hopefully not to much rust.

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good job Bill.
Now you will have to get it ready for our 4th Fest convoy and display!
That should keep you and Rich busy for some time.

Let me know if you need any help with the restoration.
Where is the truck now?
Karl

wildbilly1760

Thanks guys. Its in Reading, PA. Hope to have it ready for 4th fest.....not promising anything though. I'll let Erica drive it, so that I can still drive the deuce. Making the convoy one more vehicle longer.
She Starts and drives. thats a major plus. interior is still in carc and stock form. I'll be swap meeting for alot of parts I am sure. Floor boards are rusted. Looks like it may need rockers. Well, I'll wait til its in my driveway to do a thourough run down of the negatives......only 40000 on the odometer..thats neat.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks