• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another new member from montana

alpine44

Hey, I'm from Montana too. Not to many of us out here. I've got a bobbed m923. They are tons of fun. Anyways I'm in billings. Where ya located?
Looks like we have at least three members in MT (two close to Bozeman and one in Billings).

Maybe we should plan a weekend get-together. I would like to check the bobbed M923 out; have picked-up two full sized ones for a friend and was wondering how they would perform bobbed. Are there any trails around Billings that are usable this time of the year?

Attached photos were taken November 15 at the Little Bear cabin just outside of Bozeman. Next morning, I drove to work in 1.5 feet of fresh snow.

20151115_163814.jpg20151115_163654.jpg

Last edited:

406anthonyj

I just moved to billings from Helena. I haven't had the chance to go out and explore yet... I think a weekend get together would be a great idea and I would be in