• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another new member from Virginia (Culpeper)

zoltarp

I will admit publicly for the first time, I have a problem. I saw a M934A1 on an auction and now I'm hooked! I want one for camping, although I think I would need a CDL to drive it so I may have to go for a 2.5 ton (advise appreciated) I found this forum of course as I was researching the vehicle and I was amazed at all of the great accumulated knowledge there is to be had here. I didn't win the truck I was looking at but I will get one eventually :) I did however win a Gen set from Portsmouth, I will have to go up on Thurs to pick it up. If anyone can give me any advise that would make my first trip there easier I would really appreciate it.

Regards,
Bruce

blackhawks4lif

Congrats on your Win! The guys @ GL in Portsmouth are great. No big issues dealing with them. Just get thru the gate, go to the end, sign in at the front counter and wait to be loaded. I have recieved several GenSets from there and all the trips have been uneventful. If loading a pickup, you might want to bring some HD chain so they can drop it in from the center lift point. If using a trailer, your set. They will load from the side. If you more info, just shoot me a PM.
Good Luck on your new score and welcome to the GL club.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks