• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another new Member !!

MikePeters

oifvet said:
That Jeep second in line, looks like the model that MVM spot-lighted last issue. Sharp! Nice little sports car! Continue Mission!
After I'm done with the 880 ..that one is next. I loaned my Jeeps to the DAV for the Memorial Day Parade ..had quite a job getting a WW2 Vet behind the wheel of the GPW :lol:
"Are you sure these seats were'nt adjustable ?? "
They had a great time.

Attachments

MikePeters

Also drove them this year in the 4th of July Parade at West Point. We have a great friend (and neighbor) who offered to drive the M38A1 ..Pat Selleck , he was at LZ X-Ray (We Were Soldiers) . It's an honor to know him and call him a friend.

We had a lot of fun but , next year we'll bring more Candy to throw ..we ran out of "ammo" before the end of the Parade !

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SS Mike. You will find you butt firmly planted in a seat in front of a puter terminal quite often. This place is addictive, I think I need therapy :shock: You and your wife are doing a great job supporting our troops, Thank you. You don't see that kind of dedication every day. Nice trucks too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks