• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another new onwner from NC

rustyolred

I just bought my first CUCV. A 85 M1008. 103k miles.
I am going to use my truck in my business to pull my trailer with skid steer and do general duty in the woods and in the field. Any ideas on an adapter from the military plug on the rear bumper for a standard trailer wiring plug?

Thanks
Rusty

NCBloodhound

I just bought my first CUCV. A 85 M1008. 103k miles.
I am going to use my truck in my business to pull my trailer with skid steer and do general duty in the woods and in the field. Any ideas on an adapter from the military plug on the rear bumper for a standard trailer wiring plug?

Thanks
Rusty
Welcome Rusty. I'm just a little ways south of you. I've got an 86 M1008 with 43K miles that is supposed to be delivered this week.

wb1895

Howdy from Lexington NC. You will need a converter to convert the trucks 24 volt to the trailers 12 volt. I hope you are coming to Uwharrie in April, we would like to see you there

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks