• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another new owner

TIGERFANS2

Well, I pulled the trigger on this one

bad things first....... that color is fine for crappie jigs in stained water but.UGHHH...
the hartop needs work, has some cancer in the drivers side low

good things:
it's ALL there;
troops seats with jump seat and all the hardware
4 extra decent tires, one mounted
spare tire holder (no spinner)
100 amp gen set-up (I'll likely change that over at some time)
the doors to the tool compartment in the bed are with it, just not mounted

oh, it does need the passenger door rod (???) ... yeah I know, I need to read the original TM I got with it to brush up on nomenclature... I'm ex-AF and don't understand army speak... :)

Attachments

M-37Bruce

Nice Catch

I think what your needing is called a Door Stop, it keeps the door from meeting the fender, depending on where you find 'em, they run six bucks to 12.fiddy a piece.

Everyone has 'em, John at Midwest, AB Linn in Salisbury, NC might be a good place to get 'em? Someone might even have some spares for a better $? I'll look around and see if I have a pic of one?
BTW, Your right about that color!

TIGERFANS2

runs good...... stops not so good, wheel cylinder shot and no brake fluid, we got it parked in my driveway using the parking brake

I told "the wife" it's a one year project, hopefully next year in one of the 4th of July parades I'll be driving it instead of the deuce, we'll see

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does the 100 Amp system charge? I love the growl sound it makes. If you change the rectifier in the grille to the latest type with diodes and not the selenium type you have, it can be a dependable system.

KsM715

Theres a guy in Randolph KS that deals in M37's he may have some parts. I'll look for his business card in the am and report back.

Edit: Harry Bellman, owner of Bellman Enterprises, Antique vehicles bought and sold.
208 E. Randolph St. Randolph, Ks 66554. Cell 785-293-5729 or evenings 785-293-5829.

He had several M37's around his place and a Deuce with a 5ton dump bed and a M725 in very good condition, all for sale last time I went by.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks