• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Newb from Oly, WA

deuceaid

Banned
Welcome, and watch out for SodRockers Angry little dog..(haha).. your also joining the new guy that got an m35 down here in socal, WELCOME!

hwcurtice

Welcome, and watch out for SodRockers Angry little dog..(haha).. your also joining the new guy that got an m35 down here in socal, WELCOME!
I think I already warned him... Not about the dog. About Scott....

I think I'm safe. Scott is in Arlington this weekend and I think he's without Internet there. rofl

Olywadan

Thanks all. I got her a week ago, I went up to Sequim to look at one off of Craigslist, but it was a in horrible shape for what he was asking. So disappointedly I rode home. Half way back, near Quilcene I just happened to look over my shoulder and saw a for sale sign in the bushes that apon further inspection was attached a deuce. Called the guy up, talked for an hour, loaded my bike up in the back and drove home. He had it for sale for a couple months and no one ever called him up. Might help that if your trying to sell a Camo-ed truck not to park it in a bush. FYI...

I'm going to try to make it to the Camp-out. We have plans for the weekend but I might swing by on our way down to Portland or be there on Friday. Hope to meet you all.

And not to sound creepy, but I was wondering if I could get some of the local guys cell numbers. A lot of people I ran into with the truck said the only thing to fix/recover a deuce is another deuce and driver. Just in case I or you need help. Thanks.

hwcurtice

Thanks all. I got her a week ago, I went up to Sequim to look at one off of Craigslist, but it was a in horrible shape for what he was asking. So disappointedly I rode home. Half way back, near Quilcene I just happened to look over my shoulder and saw a for sale sign in the bushes that apon further inspection was attached a deuce. Called the guy up, talked for an hour, loaded my bike up in the back and drove home. He had it for sale for a couple months and no one ever called him up. Might help that if your trying to sell a Camo-ed truck not to park it in a bush. FYI...
Maybe he did that on purpose... Wife said "Sell the thing!"

He said, "Well, okay..."

I'll hide it. No one will ever see it... It'll never sell! muhahahaha!

Then you came along....

BTW:

nopics

Lots of pictures! One is never enough!

Olywadan

Ha, yea, I need a back-up. On my way home I started to think... "i live in an apartment complex... where am i going to park this thing? Oh well, I'll figure that out later". So I need to get a yard or atleast a drive way before I can do something else reckless and unnecessary.

WolfWalking

We're mossbacks cuz there ain't no way we gonna be rednecks, what with this pre cipitation and all :beer:
I don't seroiusly talk that way a'course.

hwcurtice, I am north of the fairgrounds just over the hill, we can hear everything going on, the bands, monster trucks, sprint races, we get the noise but none of the visuals, LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks