• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Newbie from Jersey

adamblatchford

Hello Everyone,

I'm so excited to have become a member. I was referred by a guy, Paul (Sorry I didn't catch your last name) who bought Tires off of me. He found my ad on craig's list. If only I knew about this site years ago when I first bought my 1968 Kaiser Turbo Diesel 2 1/2 ton. After years of researching parts on the internet, I could just came here, if only I knew. It's a pleasure being here and look forward to reading all the posts. Lots of information to take in... :p

Adam

FormerNewMVGuy

Hello Everyone,

I'm so excited to have become a member. I was referred by a guy, Paul (Sorry I didn't catch your last name) who bought Tires off of me. He found my ad on craig's list. If only I knew about this site years ago when I first bought my 1968 Kaiser Turbo Diesel 2 1/2 ton. After years of researching parts on the internet, I could just came here, if only I knew. It's a pleasure being here and look forward to reading all the posts. Lots of information to take in... :p

Adam

Welcome...there are a few jersey guys here

Marlboro

Welcome! Did you just buy your deuce? Thats been on south Jersey craigslist for awhile now...

Ha just saw the craigslist part... And i almost contacted your for the ten tires you had!

Last edited:

adamblatchford

Nah, had the truck for about 10 years now. Yup, I have it on craig's list for sale. Couple bites, but haven't hooked anyone yet. I listed it last March, also on Ebay. Thinking of posting it here in the classifed ads. Maybe I'll have some luck here. LIke I had said in my original post, If only I knew about this site when I bought the truck. Years of putting money into it....Power steering, heat, brakes. It's a good truck just cant use it any more.

adamblatchford

No, actually I bought this truck quite a while back from an older gentleman. It was shot when I bought it. I had no top, so I put the hard top on. My wife and I painted the truck and trailer. I wanted it to stand out when I drove down the road, it's actually quite funny, everyone thought it was a Hess truck, LOL. Put a lot of time & money in the truck just to get it back up and running again, but it was worth it. We had some good times with it![thumbzup]