• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Ohio run

eagle4g63

On my way this morning..........leaving at 0700.........on my way to Cincinnati to fetch another deuce, this one not running so tow barin' the thing. Tmamerica is going with so at least I have someone that knows more than me..........If I have any trouble I will have gungearz post my help needed for me and relay anything(as I will have a phone-the kind that makes calls only)

Anyway pics to follow when I return, or tomorrow morning if I get in to late.

Any one want to offer there help if needed please feel free to post here so gungearz knows who to contact for me, Thanks everyone.

cjcottrill

I'm 2 hours East-North East, I'll be heading to Cincinnati this afternoon myself. I'll be on 71 S . If you are that direction, I'll keep an eye out.
740-253 3320

eagle4g63

I was thinking about the oil!!!! Told Tmamerica we should stop and get it.............but alas, it was actually Columbus.....sort of...........we went to Kip's place to fetch the truck and MAN I CAN TELL YOU I GOT A DEAL FROM HIM!!!!! I am the proud new owner of a command tent!!!:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

eagle4g63

Well a little bit of Adventure wisdom...........

Rule #1........Don't let George talk you into a trip that is just a little run:mrgreen:.............He had me thinking we were going to Cincinnati and we actually went to Lancaster...........big difference:shock: (You know I've got to give a little bit of razzing on that)

Rule #2...........When you pack your camera for pics of the great adventure.........MAKE SURE YOU PUT THE MEMORY CARD IN!!!!!!!:whistle:

That goes for both your brain and the camera. So I know I said pics would follow our little run, but I am a complete dumb a^% and now I have nothing of the happening.............I know....NO PICS it didn't happen, and I feel like such a..........well you know the feeling:oops:, and I took some great shots of the rigs.....:-(

Anyway other than taking a mere 21 hours from my door, back to my door.........It was a blast and I got to meet the famous KIPMAN..............you sir are a great guy, and I am glad to have met you........looking forward to seeing you again.

gungearz

Someone sounds like they wished they had a smart phone to take some really nice pictures.... Who's the dummy now...?...lol. We would also like to thank all of the steel soldiers who was on a look out for eagle and for all the people that pm'd me with their phone number in case eagle broke down.... Thank You All....

eagle4g63

^^^Agreed^^^, I did forget to publicly announce, that I did appreciate everyone that said they would help if I needed them...........again thank you guys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks