• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Upgrade Weekend

offroadchev

Banned
Man I must have the green disease pretty bad, because im out in 35* weather every weekend workin on this thing. But I love every minute of it. This weekend I got a CB/ weatherband installed and got a good start on my stereo. Got the rear spkrs boxs finished. They are glued in place and the face actually pulls some tension on em. The rear skrs are 250 watt rms 450 watt max 7"X10" PYLE brand. Whole audio syste is PYLE actually and 4 ohm stable. Got the amp mounted, its a 4x100 watt rms 4x250 watt max. And I got the face plates cut for the 6 1/2" round spkrs, they are 150 watt rms 250 watt max. Next weekend I should get the head deck in and the 4 1 1/2" tweeters overhead. The head unit is cool it has backup camera inputs and outputs to a bigger screen. It is a 3" DVD player. All of it was actually pretty cheap new.

Attachments

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Only 250 watts? Are you going to be able to hear that in a deuce? I figured one would need at least 10,000 watts... lol.