• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another use for a Deuce...Bachelor Party...

acesneights1

My neighbor had a bachelor party that I Dj'ed. PG rated, no "entertainment" . I had Jr. with me so I couldn't get loaded(that sucked) so I took the groom to be and the rest of the guys on a trip around town in the Deuce. Luckily mine is equipped with 16 seat belts on the troop seats. It was fun. The Groom loved it.
So another good use for a Deuce...Bachelor Parties...:):naner:

Attachments

Reaper651

Cool use for the Green Iron. I was wondering, would you mind sharing a bit more info on the seatbelts for the troop seats? How you attached them to the seats, where you got the belts etc. Seat belts on the troop seats is a great idea IMO. And with them installed, I believe it is totally legal to have people in the back of the truck while on public roads which is awesome. WAAAY cooler than any limousine on the road.[thumbzup][thumbzup] I definitely want to install belts on mine eventually. Very cool!:beer::driver:

acesneights1

The previous owner to the previous owner(does that even make sense ??) Put them in as he was a Boyscout troop leader and took the troop out in the Deuce alot. I am not sure if it is "entirely legal" as the dmv cops could bust ball I guess saying it need to be registered as a school bus but around the block in a small town, wasnt too concerned. They look like universal lapbelts and are bolted to the troop seat bottom.

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
? In Oregon you can ride in the back of a truck with no seatbelts as long as the cab is full. Looks like a good idea though.
Same in Utah. If it's a regular pickup truck they cannot sit on the bedsides but needs to be sitting on the floor of the bed.

Back to the thread topic:
That sounds like a fun evening!

jdr2710

I did the same for a buddy a few years ago, never did get any pics, too much beer involved. We had a designated driver with a CDL who really wanted to drive the deuce, so I let him chauffeur while I partied with the groom. We drove to a couple different 'entertainment' establishments around town.

The only problem was on the way back to the meet-up parking lot around 2 a.m. when a cop stopped us. He said "You can't have people in the back of an open pickup" I replied that it was as the factory had delivered it (hoping that, like classic cars with no seatbelts, that would slide) He did let us go as we were about done for the night anyway.

Outlier

Georgia pick-up law (unless it's changed) is 16 yrs old for secondary roads and 18 yrs old for highways. No riding on the rails, butts in the bed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks