• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another "Whats this??"

llong66

This is attached to the throttle assembly under the dash. It looks like a small rehostat or something. I didnt know if maybe it has something to do with the tranny kickdown or something but you have to be WAY into the throttle before it moves. I also didnt know if these trannys had any type of electric kickdown. Thanks!

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Somewhere around the ages of 2 to 5, we learn to match shapes and objects.

40+ years later, I still use that skill.

A quick look at the -20P TM will find the object in question, and it's name(and part number)

All that, just by looking at pictures!

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You still eat crayons...

86m1028

WARWAG; My dog once got ahold of our kids box of crayons. WHY he found them .....tasty.... is still beyond me.[/QUOTE said:
You should try them sometime, you dont know what your missing.
The ones from china taste a little different (lots more lead).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks