• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Antenna Mount M38A1

ArmyRail

I have an AB-449/G antenna mount that I would like to put on my M38A1. This is the type that attaches to the top of the spare tire mount. Does anyone have this setup? I'd like to find some pictures to compare. Thanks in advance.

Not sure if this will help being that its 8 months later, but there are two different styles of AB/449 mounts. If it is completely flat on bottom its for an M38. If it has spacers its for an M38A1. I have one on my jeep. I can post a picture later today if you still need the reference.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Maverick1701

I have an AB-449/G antenna mount that I would like to put on my M38A1. This is the type that attaches to the top of the spare tire mount. Does anyone have this setup? I'd like to find some pictures to compare. Thanks in advance.
Pics of this setup aren't too common. However, I have a few in my pics folder. Here are a few I have saved from some earlier research into this mount.
antenna 1.jpg

antenna 2.jpg

antenna 3.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks