• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Antenna Mount

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The antenna, mount base with spring, and sugar scoop bracket are easy to find.

The bear is the diagonal bracket that bolts to the fender and the sugar scoop bolts to that. The other item that is also difficult to find is the brace on the back of the diagonal going down the fender. Everything else fits other vehicles but the diagonal & fender brace is 5 ton specific. I found it on ebay from beltfed.

I have the antenna base rubber gasket and the hard plastic antenna tip for the large whip if you need them. PM.

Last edited:

GHall

Hey gentlemen,

As y'all have stated earlier the actual antenna fender mount bracket is nearly impossible for me to find for my M932. I have everything else, "sugar scoop" and antenna base with coax. I checked with beltfed and many other sources with no luck. Just posting on the off chance someone may have one laying around. I know there are other ways of mounting but I really like the original fender mount.

Thanks for any info!!

wsucougarx

I had a watch on a NOS one with Beltfed. He quite literally just sold it 3 days prior to you posting this thread. He wanted $75 for the complete mount w/sugarscoop.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have to troll and mine ebay. It took me 4 months to put one set together. Beltfed had the brace and another small private seller on ebay had the diagonal to make my first set. Memphis equipment listed a complete take out base to brace with cable on ebay. No bids and reasonable so I scooped it up for my 2nd set.

you might want to set ebay alerts to search term- "military antenna" so you are notified of all listings.

Good Luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks