• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anti Tank M1008s....no joke...

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is one.
Gotta love tactical nukes. Davy Crockett is my favorite. That looks like the M28 102mm. 1.25 mi range.

Someone needs to make up a M38 with M28 restoration. That'd be a hit. Probably wouldnt be terribly difficult to fabricate a close facsimile, but I'll bet the original pieces of the M28/29 installation kits don't exist.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
When I was in EOD one of our instructors told us that the Nuclear Demolitions Charges (for blowing up dams and other infastructure targets) were issued with a bicycle because of the short delay timer on the nuke.

How fast can you pedal????

Flyingvan911

Cool trucks. There were some deuces at Fort Riley that were labeled FMS. The US screwed whoever was buying them because my deuce was in better shape then all of the FMS trucks.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The US screwed whoever was buying them because my deuce was in better shape then all of the FMS trucks.
The only one getting screwed is the American taxpayer......many times the "sale" price is taken out of foreign aid we are already giving them. A smoke and mirrors numbers game.

The taxpayer is getting a lot more bang for buck when GL sells stuff to guys like us.....at least a little goes back into the general fund....even after it is filtered through GL's grubby hands.

KsM715

:ditto: We give them aid (money) then they contract to buy our used equipment and after they get it they stiff us on the payment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks