• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anvil Motorworks Introduction

Anvil Motorworks

Thought I’d introduce myself as well as my company. My name is Justin and I’m the owner of Anvil Motorworks that manufactures Humvee and Hummer H1 parts. I started in the Humvee industry about 4-5 years ago selling X door seal kits and from there it started to turn into something more. Today we offer body lifts to engine swap kits but are constantly looking to add new products to help owners like you build and customize your vehicles.

Everything we manufacture is 100% Texas made. I believe in supporting local businesses and so we work with specialty companies local to us when needed. When it comes to our products, quality and affordability is my focus. I started this business as a hobby while building my own vehicles and if you’ve seen my projects I don’t cut corners. I take pride in my work, my reputation and what comes out of my business.

I invite you to browse my site at www.anvilmotorworks.com and reach out to talk about your project and how I may be able to help. I’m also always open to new projects and turning ideas into reality when it comes to new products. I plan to launch some more information but here’s what’s in the works…

LT Engine Swap Kit
LT Shifter Linkage
LT/LS PWM Radiator Fan Kit

and because we all like pictures more than a wall of text, here’s a few of my project Anvil H1

IMG_0419.jpeg
IMG_0376.jpeg
IMG_9011.jpeg

Adrok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HMMWV with an LS engine swap............!!! Fantastic

Poor geared wheel hubs be like

1713622815586.gif

MORE SPEED!!!!

Anvil Motorworks

Actually my swap is a 6.2 LT with 8l90 trans. Both the engine and trans I built as stage 1 performance so should produce around 500hp and 500 ft-lbs. I’m also using the factory NP242 that I adapter to the 8l90. Geared hub will definitely be spinning but those have been upgraded as well to 12k along with the halfshafts. The vehicle was a 1995 Hummer H1 5.7 gasser so I’m keeping its heritage just with a better heart transplant.

HMMWV with an LS engine swap............!!! Fantastic

Poor geared wheel hubs be like

View attachment 921568

MORE SPEED!!!!

Adrok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For high way speeds and responsiveness, the geared hubs always seem ( to me ) to be a limiting factor.

It is outstanding to have more options to (reliably) update or adapt this vehicle.
I've been viewing the site, thank you again for the post ( and follow up )

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Outstanding craftsmanship and attention to detail. And it's always nice to have domestic parts sources. Even better when it's a quality source. If you'd like to work with the site and perhaps run some advertisements or even something as simple as sponsoring a giveaway we'd greatly appreciate it.

I like your diff mount BTW.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks