• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any bobed deuces near St. Louis?

beck

I think I want a bobed deuce. I've never been in a deuce much less a bobed one. Yep, I'm a FNG. I need a ride! I'll buy lunch. After that I can make a more educated decision about ownership. I would hate to go through the trouble of building/buying one and then not like it. I don't want to miss out on all the fun if I do like it. I sure like the way they look! There are a few guys here that are local to me. EO2NMCB is one of them, but I think his deuce is "stock". I don't know what boomer plays with. chvss65 and ranchopper are both about 5 hr north of me. Closser would be better, but if no one else steps up what do you guys think?

chvss65

Heh beck
If youd like a ride Id be glad to
PM me if you would like to do it
5 hours for a ride, ya know what ya mean, but Iam available
LMK

EO2NMCB

ya beck mine is stock. If you want some time you can take a look see. I drive OTR, but will pm you next time I'm home

Last edited:

54reo

Hey beck, welcome to the site!

I am 45 minutes south of you, as you already know. If you want a ride, I have a full sized Deuce.

Make plans to meet several of us "local" SS members at Jefferson Barracks in April for WWII Weekend.

The bobbed deuce is not my favorite, but you should be able to put one together fairly easily.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks