• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any body have any parts!?

M54a2weasel

I do not want to buy any more parts from boyce equipment or eastern military surplus. does any body know of another place that does not charge an arm and a leg for such parts as a left door handle or temp gauge. is it possible to find a temp gauge at napa or autozne that would work?

Last edited:

Capt.Marion

Private vendors... look through the "parts" on the classified on this site, and pay attention to who talks about having parts here on the forums. Since you're on the opposite side of the country from me, I'm afraid I can't make any suggestions off of the top of my head, but they're out there.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Westy, Have you been skipping your Anger Management Classes again?:x

emr

I did not know asking for parts was a problem.. ? I thought it was worded like he needed help also,i am just wondering if someone asks for a venodor list and people that might have parts is not an add for a specific part, i have seen dozens of these posts, ... it seems ok to me, i think maybe we should know from those who make these decisions...was alot more than a specific part, i have done both , listed a specific part i new I wanted and asked for help on where to find a part out here, .... just sayin this kinda post is good for us guys selling off just some extra stuff to help make ends meet, I have a guage and a handle e mail me and it will be a fair price... hope this did not hurt to much... :) :) :) :)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If someone annoys you to the point you feel you need to post it in the forums, it's probably time to just ignore them.

Please don't put the personal issues out in the forum posts. PLEASE

emr

oh i see a different point of view and agree, it is not a good practice to throw down a service others may like, that is wrong here, and agree..... and i just realized i like the one i know,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks