• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any body live & have storage to rent near Fort Campbell,Ky ?

1951M1078

Looking for a place to store a M1078 for 2-4 months ? Maybe less ? She will probably get towed their from Fort Campbell Ky. I would need to do some simple repairs on it. I would bring all my own tools.

If I can't fix it, then I will have it shipped.

Thanks for any help !
Randy

Last edited:

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you talking about fort Campbell in Ky? If you can get it to Ga I have a place you can park it . I have a shop down here in north Ga
AEC Wright Retired (Tony)

1951M1078

Thanks for the offer ,Tony ! Yes, Fort Campbell. I maybe bidding this Wed. Then I have 8 days to move it. Are tow it ? How far is you place from the front of Fort Campbell,Ky ?

jedawson1

Fort Campbell is about 2.5 hrs from the TN / GA line. Fort Campbell is on the northern edge of Clarksville,TN. My LZ is 80 miles south east of the base, I have plenty of room, but if you haul it to me its probably worth hauling home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks