• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any body looking for a m215 dump?

COREYB

sorry about the price my hands are tied. i will get out to the property to inventory the
the good parts off the parts truck and try to get a pic of it.

COREYB

as promised here are a couple of pics of the parts truck,
it is very complete motor,trans,TC all axles wheels&tires drive shafts
only miner stuff missing under the hood front clip looked solid&workable
the cab would need a bit more care

emr

They are just not worth that much, sad so many people think these things are wirth so much, So they sit and rot and go away, sad to me, it is a truck that is hard to get parts for, and was never upgraded by the military, although absolutly georgous ! It is worth less than half that.And the amount of people who know those trucks U will find are far and inbetween also, On this site u will find alot who love em, But thats about it, u may get lucky, but it is a long shot. they are sadley one of the more unreliable vehicles out there...mostly do to age and no upgraded parts , but true none the less....Randy

tm america

you might not get 4000 from anyone on ss. but 4000 is still cheap for a working heavy duty dump truck i would put it in the truck trader single axle 2x4 dumps are selling for way more than that even grain trucks.i would advertise that you can plate and insure it as an antique so it will be cheap to opperate.unlike other 2.5 ton dump trucks that require commercial insurance whoever buys it will save 2500-5000 just in insurance per year

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks